When you enter the car park- the camera picks up your registration number. When you leave it picks up your number again.
You have hopefully put in the right registration number in the machine and then your car registration number and the time you have paid should correspond.
If you have put in to little the cameras will tell the machine that you have paid to little and issue a fine.
• Always check when you enter and when you are about to leave.
• Check your ticket.
• Is it covering the time you have been staying here?
• If it doesn- great- leave.
• If it doesn’t- please just top up your ticket and you avoid a fine.
• You can be late- stay longer than you first thought- but just make sure you pay to cover the extra time before you leave.
• You can enter the car park for 15 minutes without paying. If you stay any longer you will need to buy a ticket.
Your car registration number needs to be the same as the car registration number that you have put in and paid for. If they don’t correspond the machines computer shows that there is a NO pay for your stay here- even if you have put in your old car reg, your sisters car reg or you just mixed them all up- you will be issued an additional charge, that you can avoid if you put in the right car registration number and check the time you paid for.
It’s an unmanned car park so even if its empty the machine will ask for money and so will the camera.
It will cost you £ 0.90 for one hour. You can pay that and avoid any extra costs.
Happy parking in Rotherham!
• You can win one months free car parking by simply parking here once! Just park here and head over to our website and enter your email address so that I can contact you if you win.
I have already announced 2 winners but I couldn’t get hold off them- so please put in your email if you would like to enter the draw to win and save at least £ 90/ months in parking.
If you know someone who might like to stay here for free- put in their emails address and your car registration in the draw to win!